Company: Worth Ross Management Co Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description This position serves the residents by providing
information and services. Requires a self-motivated, outgoing,
detail-oriented, customer service, and customer-focused individual.
Welcomes all residents, guests, and vendors professionally and
warmly. Controls access to the building by engaging with all
persons entering the building and checking in those guests and
vendors who need to. Has excellent interpersonal, communication,
and organizational skills that allow them to work independently,
and without direct supervision. These include; multi-tasking,
e-mailing, telephone etiquette, taking and communicating important
messages, learning and using resident, guest, and vendor names, and
using them consistently. Identifying and organizing resources to
provide a high level of personal service that is expected by our
residents, their families, and other guests.Position
- Identifies and clarifies the residents' needs and desires.
Answers questions, give directions and instructions, and develops
inventories of services provided.
- Always take the resident, guest, or vendor to their destination
in the building when time permits instead of pointing or just
- Manages and screens messages.
- Assists residents in establishing accounts and schedules access
for authorized vendors to provide services within units.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining the mood and
style of residents, identifying options, and developing itineraries
- Seeks a way to improve the services that we already provide, or
possibly add additional services, by listening to resident
comments, observing their usage, and making recommendations to
- Accurately maintains daily logs, records, forms, and reports
associated with the position.
- Maintains resident and guest privacy, and the organization's
reputation, by always keeping information confidential.
- Able to understand and react quickly and effectively to any
- Consistently monitors and controls all electronic security
control systems and reacts quickly when there is an issue to be
- Continually update job knowledge and experience by
participating in educational opportunities when offered in-house or
by corporate programs.
- Enhances department and organizational reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Enters all pertinent information as quickly as possible
concerning residents, their contact information, family members,
pets, vehicles, and insurance, into Building Link. Responsible for
making any changes to this information on a timely basis.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment
for all residents, guests, and staff. Follows established safety
guidelines and immediately reports all hazardous conditions or
equipment safety issues to General Manager and Chief Engineer.
- Responds to resident concerns and complaints in a professional
and caring manner. Follows up and tries to resolve all such
concerns and complaints. Elevates issues to General Manager if
- Manages resident relations to ensure a consistently high level
of service, including timely and complete resolution of resident
concerns and issues, and coordinating special services and
- Performs other duties and responsibilities consistent with the
position as assigned by the General Manager or Lead Concierge.
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates good customer service
skills to residents, guests, vendors, and other staff members.
- Supports the positive and professional environment in the
building, and while interacting with the businesses and people in
- Demonstrates flexibility in the work schedule by working
weekends, holidays, and additional shifts when necessary.
- Attends scheduled in-service training when required and is
reliable according to attendance and punctuality standards. Special
- Physical demands include the ability to lift 30-50lbs.
- Standing, sitting and walking.
- Ability to work at a personal computer, as well as talk on the
phone, for extended periods.
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the building as required
to meet the job functions.
- Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms and
respond quickly and appropriately.
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and holidays
if required by coverage necessary for the building.
- Ability to respond to emergencies promptly.
- Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information using
both spoken and written words. The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.The candidate should be
available to work any day as needs needed including holidays
Keywords: Worth Ross Management Co Inc, Dallas , Concierge/Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!