Dishwasher/Busser- Lake Highlands
Company: Fish City Grill
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionJob OverviewResponsible for cleaning all dishes,
smallwares, and glassware within the restaurant according to
standards and expectations while maintaining a safe, clean and
sanitary work area. Responsible for cleaning, setting and
maintenance of tables. Primary Responsibilities
- Live by a servant leadership philosophy to always serve others
- Understand, and comply with:
- All Company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
- All federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Maintain energy, enthusiasm, passion and P.R.I.D.E. throughout
- Perform the role of a Dishwasher.
- Maintain the dish machine with correct maintenance.
- Know the correct chemicals and levels for the dish
- Be environmentally friendly with use of dish machine.
- Clean, sanitize and store all utensils and equipment
- Maintain Oyster Tags, Crawfish, and make Peel & Eat Shrimp
- Shuck Oysters using correct equipment.
- Responsible for Pull Thaw for the entire restaurant.
- Perform the role of a Busser.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for Customers.
- Be aware of surroundings.
- Maximize trips to and from the dining room, bar and dish
- Provide clean tables quickly, quietly, efficiently and
- Pre-bus continually.
- Clean and maintain inside and outside of restaurant (including
grease trap, back dock and dumpster area).
- Provide awesome service to all Customers.
- Always have a do whatever it takes personality.
- Hold doors open for Customers.
- Pull out chairs for female Guest.
- Accommodate and meet special needs of Customers (senior
citizens, large parties, business meetings, etc.).
- Perform secondary responsibilities.
- Assist Host by seating Customers.
- Support Servers.
- Help with restroom cleanliness.
- Complete assigned opening, ongoing, and closing sidework.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment at all
- Notify a Manager of all Customer complaints.
- Remain calm at all times.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by a
- High school degree or GED preferred.
- Six months to one year minimum dishwashing and/or Busser
experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and
- Good reading, writing, mathematical and communication
- Able to interact professionally with other Customers and Team
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good judgment and decision making abilities.Physical
Requirements (as required by OSHA)
- Must be able to spend 100% of working time standing, walking,
- Pushing, pulling and lifting objects from a lower to higher
position or moving objects horizontally, from position to
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling while walking,
standing or crouching in narrow, slippery, or erratically moving
- Climbing and ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 50 pounds
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our Customer in the
primary language of the restaurant.
- Hearing sounds at normal speaking levels with or without
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color,
peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Fish City Grill, Dallas , Dishwasher/Busser- Lake Highlands, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!