Company: United Family of Stores
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Retail Office Supervisor is responsible for building and
maintaining the customer relationships that are the foundation of
the company's retail success. This position develops and leads
customer service representatives in front office and administrative
support, performs store operations functions such as opening and
closing the store, and maintains compliance with Company policies
and operating procedures.
The Retail Office Supervisor is accountable for supervising retail
office administrative operations that help the Company achieve high
levels of customer service, productivity and profitability.
* Ensure guests are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner,
representing the Company's brand image. Resolve escalated customer
issues in a professional, helpful manner that strikes the proper
balance between customer satisfaction and financial
* Ensure sales orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
Follow and enforce cash handling procedures. Oversee the processing
of customer credit applications and financing arrangements.
* Maintain office operations according to Company requirements.
Perform store accounting functions and verify the accuracy of sales
and office paperwork, ensuring all documents are accounted for and
contain store management approvals when needed.
* Manage the inventory and loss prevention processes and controls,
including merchandise receipt, Merchandise Transfer Orders, price
tagging and monthly junk merchandise removal. Manage and
participate in the bi-annual inventory process.
* Create, analyze and distribute daily financial, management and
other reports as required.
* Open and close the store in rotation with other management,
including the supervision of the entire store associate team when
the store manager or sales manager is not on duty.
* Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring,
improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions,
terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
* Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members
of the team to meet the area's goals. Audit regularly to ensure
standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
* Manage employee performance and assist employees in making
improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and
administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement
employee training and skill development activities.
* Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee
records are accurate.
* Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and
facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team
meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training,
and company-offered learning opportunities.
* Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees,
methods and materials.
* Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the
performance of all job functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates only meeting specific job requirements may be contacted.
Keywords: United Family of Stores, Dallas , Produce Clerk, Hospitality & Tourism , Colleyville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!