Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Cicis, we open our doors everyday with the purpose of making
each guest's day by delivering remarkable service and high-quality
pizza. Many employees start just expecting just a job but end up
with a rewarding career. We provide training that will create a
path into management.Now HiringRestaurant Shift Leader / Hourly Key
Team MemberYou will help direct the operations of a restaurant,
ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of
operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer
relations, ensuring that the highest quality products and services
are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or
assigned.The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ year of leadership experience.
- Knowledge of food service regulations.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy and
able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks.What
we can offer you:
- No late nights
- Great Team Oriented Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifeAbout UsOur story began in
1985 when our founder Joe Croce opened a single restaurant in
Plano, Texas. Joe and his partner, Mike Cole, opened a 1200 square
foot, strictly take-out pizzeria and it became an instant success.
It was so successful that a few years later, they opened a second
location which was not only take-out, but an unlimited pizza buffet
concept as well.Cicis & its franchisees are Equal Opportunity
Employers#30uv #SourcingPro #cicis #cicis #cicis41shiftleader
Keywords: Cicis, Dallas , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!