Company: The Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Sheraton Stonebriar is located less than a mile from numerous
corporate headquarters including Toyota, JPMorgan Chase and Boeing,
famed shopping at Legacy West, Shops at Legacy, and the unique and
exciting new area, Grandscape. This is the ideal destination in the
heart of Frisco. You are minutes away from everything Frisco and
Plano has to offer. With a brand new restaurant, Emerson, a
beautiful outdoor pool deck, 168 rooms and 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting
space, the Sheraton is the perfect location for the corporate and
leisure traveler alike.Whether you are looking for a a full-time
career opportunity or seasonal position, this is the place to work.
The resort's vast offerings allow flexibility to associates who
like to work in a variety of areas and provides fantastic learning
opportunities and unending career growth. You can be part of a
passionate team that has fun, works hard, and loves one another.
When you join the HEI family, you also get the benefit of the HEI
Loves culture. HEI Loves is dedicated to celebrating our associates
by offering the most competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO
programs. Our associates are also eligible to take advantage of
everything from health and wellness packages and robust retirement
plans to travel perks, product and service discounts, and much
moreWe value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, Dallas , Cook I, Hospitality & Tourism , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!