Pets Hotel Night Pet Care Specialist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ABOUT OUR HOTEL:Working at PetSmart is not a job, it's a
community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an
Overnight Pets Hotel Associate, you'll ensure that our pets are
well taken care of throughout their entire overnight stay.ABOUT OUR
TEAM:If you are a night owl who loves caring for pets, this is the
perfect fit for you! At PetSmart you'll provide to comfort to pets
after hours, help tuck in our furry friends and host the sleepover!
This position requires working during non-operating store hours
which will include weekends and holidays.As an Overnight Pets Hotel
Associate you will:
- Ensure pets receive proper care through effective
implementations of the policies and procedures.
- Analyze and regularly monitor guests for stress,, behavioral,
and health issues to ensure safety of the pet.
- Perform all tasks necessary to maintain the health and welfare
of our pet guests.ABOUT YOUR CAREER:And while we're there for pets
at every stage of their lives, we'll be with you at every stage of
your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in a different business unit-from the Pets
Hotel to the store to the salon
- Develop your leadership skills as a Pets Hotel Assistant
Manager or Retail Store Department Manager
- Tackle the challenge of a new hotel opening or turnaround a
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide *note: not
all stores have Pets HotelsTHE WARM AND FUZZIES:We've highlighted
job responsibilities as best as we could above-but the best parts
of working at PetSmart can't be fully described in the job
- It's the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick
out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one,
right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
- It's the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the
best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to
be chicken flavored!!
- It's the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons
watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he's
- It's the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun
stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It's the celebration of Bella's birthday, Gizmo's graduation
from puppy classes or Ace's adoption.
- It's the little things we do that add up to really big things
that pets need.Working at PetSmart is not a job, it's a community
of those who work together for the love of pets.Apply now to
experience a career that loves you back.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and
level of work associates assigned to this job perform. It is not
intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be
provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you
are hired in to. PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The
employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles, San
Francisco, and Waterloo Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 (except in Montana or where
otherwise required by local or state law)
Keywords: PetSmart, Dallas , Pets Hotel Night Pet Care Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!