Company: Public Storage
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$96,000 in Your First Year!We promote from within our
organization, and growth opportunity is in your hands! Equity grant
awarded at end of year company grant cycle with participation in
company annual stock program!As a -District Manager, you're
passionate about operational excellence, providing remarkable
customer experiences and driving sales! You take pride in
developing and leading an effective team; motivating them to
achieve desired goals. Your leadership qualities give you the edge
in successfully managing a portfolio of multi-unit locations and
executing company strategies without compromising on customer
experiences. -If this is you, you are the leader we're looking for!
-We are -Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have
thousands of locations nationwide and recognized as the leader in
the self-storage industry!Lead an Engaged Team:
- Recruit, motivate and retain a dedicated team of customer
facing customer front line employees
- Drive your team with effective communication and provide
coaching on customer service and sales strategiesBrand Ambassador &
- Managing physical assets including repair and maintenance
systems and processes, vendor management and cleaning
- Oversee delinquent tenant processes including auctions by
coaching your team to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer
- Conduct monthly property audits and ensure operational
standards and safety compliance are met.Deliver Outstanding
- Provide a welcoming and well-maintained environment to
customers through your team, effective facility maintenance and
- Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly in a
- Grow and Maintain a Robust Business
- Drive business forward using analytics to identify trends,
develop and implement strategies to capitalize on opportunities in
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and
- $117,000 annual total compensation award opportunity including
base, bonus (paid quarterly), restricted stock units and stock
- $20,000 potential performance-based bonus in your second
- Participation in company stock program that includes dividends
- Internal promotional and career opportunities throughout the
- Extensive training and coaching plans - we want you to
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs.
- 401(k) with generous employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Monday thru Friday work schedule.
Keywords: Public Storage, Dallas , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!