CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES)
Company: Auto-Fit Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES) EMPLOYER: AutoFit
Inc.DEPARTMENT: SalesREPORTS TO: Sales ManagerCUSTOMER SERVICE
(SALES) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing a superior customer service experience to all walk-in
contact and phone contact customers
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
- Understands and communicates information regarding company
products, services, policies, and procedures to new and existing
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of auto body parts
and automotive industry product information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES) QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Customer service background.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds
CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES) JOB TYPE:
- Full-timeCUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES) SCHEDULE:
- Store Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5:30 PM, Saturday 8 AM-4
- Require working some Saturdays.CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES) PAY:
- Hourly wage and commission CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES) BENEFITS
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employees Discount
- Accident Emergency Treatment Benefit
- PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- 401K PI196937664
Keywords: Auto-Fit Inc, Dallas , CUSTOMER SERVICE (SALES), Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!