Company: Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown Reunion Dist
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Location: Courtyard Downtown Dallas
Position Type: Non-Management
The starting pay rate for this position is $12 per hour + Tips.
We Need a Master of Drinks!
As our Bartender, you will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. To succeed in this position, you should have an engaging and friendly personality, be efficient, observant, and knowledgeable.
This position may require flexible scheduling availability.
- Be readily available and approachable for all guests while always extending professionalism
- Know local health and safety codes and regulations that apply to the hotel
- Ensure the bar service space remains well-stocked at all times
- Receive beverage orders and directing these to the kitchen, as needed
- Cleaning and sanitizing table, countertops, and floors after each service
- Collect payment for all transactions or charge transactions to guest accounts according to the IHM policy
- Prepare and serve classic and innovative drinks while following all company, local, and state guidelines
- Validate customers' IDs and monitor all beverage consumption in order to address severe intoxication
- Highly motivatedteam player with strong initiative and desire for achievement
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Ability to work well in stressful situations
- Readily available and approachable for all guests while providingexcellent guest service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee is regularly required to stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered.
Team Member Wellness Program: How We Thank You For All You Bring To The Team
Rewarding Benefits Package:
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA plans available!
- Dependent care FSA
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Commuter benefits including transit & parking
- Pet Insurance
- PTO and Payroll Incentives for Annual Wellness Exams
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Subscriptions including access to gyms, financial planning, counseling, and legal services
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Family Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotelsand employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Quarter, and Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies, and more through Tickets at Work
- Career Growth through our in-house training program with a path personalized toyour desiredgoals
- Referral bonus programto ANY of our locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown Reunion Dist, Dallas , Event Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Dallas, Texas
here to apply!