Cook All Shift
Company: Morada Senior Living
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Morada Senior Living proudly operates more than 27, care- and
lifestyle-focused communities in the Southwestern United States.
With a core concentration throughout Texas, and emerging presence
in New Mexico, Colorado, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Morada communities
together account for more than 2,400 units and offer a full
spectrum of senior living and care options, including Active
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing
and available, short-term Respite Care.
Morada Senior Living is looking for a Cook to join our community
- Prepare hot and cold menu items which requires working on the
grill, saut station, salad-bar and on the service line;
- Ensure the proper preparation, portioning and serving of foods
as indicated on the menu cycle and the standardized recipes;
- Taste and prepare food to determine quality and
- Previous experience in Senior Living preferred.
- Experience with production methods, portion control and food
handling safety required.
- Great organizational skills a must
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and presentation of food product is
- Must be able to work weekends.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada
offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances,
paid time off, and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to
participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our
Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you
have any questions about the position you are applying for, please
contact the community directly.
JOB CODE: 1001245
Keywords: Morada Senior Living, Dallas , Cook All Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Alvarado, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!