Posted on: January 16, 2022
Amsive is a data driven omnichannel marketing services agency. We
make it possible for our clients to deliver big business outcomes
in an increasingly data driven world. Our Core Values guide our
internal and external relationships: Results Matter, Stay Curious,
Make it Right and Enjoy the Journey. We are looking for a talented
full life-cycle contract recruiter to work closely with the
Director of Talent Acquisition in managing a healthy increase in
requisitions across Digital Marketing, Customer Experience,
Customer Intelligence, Finance and Human Resources teams. This
position will work collaboratively with hiring managers and
external recruiters to source, screen, and schedule interviews. You
will partner with our HR Business Partner team to ensure successful
recruitment and onboarding for all open roles.
You have a passion for brining opportunities to the talent market,
assessing skills, creating enjoyable candidate and employee
experience to everyone you encounter.
- Responsible for managing the entire recruitment process for
professional level positions across corporate and production jobs.
Develop job postings, conduct interviews, present, and negotiate
employment offers, ensuring a high-touch candidate experience.
- Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing and
- Build and maintain external networks by proactively searching
for active and passive candidates and managing on-going
- Partner with the HR Business Partner team for successful
onboarding and communicating status to stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of our Diversity and Inclusion
attraction strategy for talent acquisition.
- Assist and track recruiting metrics/KPIs.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and onboarding.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years of corporate talent acquisition or agency recruitment
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience with sourcing,
tracking, and managing candidates.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy including employer
promotion, diversity sourcing, structuring an interview process and
negotiating to deliver results on hard to fill jobs.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines and exercise
a high degree of professionalism.
- In-depth understanding of full lifecycle recruiting.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player; thrives in a collaborative work
- Ability to foster relationships with candidates, hiring
managers and vendors.
- Excellent computer skills, to include Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of labor classifications, OFCCP compliance and pay
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for
all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or
protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in
accordance with applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Amsive, Dallas , Recruiter (Remote), Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!