Human Resources Generalist
Company: Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage
lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans
through various channels and transaction types, including a network
of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging
banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation
specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and
refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products.
Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both
conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran
senior management team that consists of mortgage banking
professionals with a history of building successful national
The Human Resources Generalist will support Sr. HR Business
Partner(s) with HR activities for designated business groups. The
HR Generalist will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day
operations of human resources in areas that may include some or all
of the following: policies and procedures; performance management
and improvement; employment and compliance; policy development and
documentation; employee relations, engagement and
- Partner with select business groups, with support of Sr. HR
Business Partners, in areas such as performance management,
employee relations and investigations, employee engagement, and
- Oversee voluntary and involuntary terminations, including
conducting exit interviews and identifying trends, and responding
to State Unemployment Claims.
- Assist with HR policy development, implementation, and
- Maintain company compliance with state and federal regulatory
- Serve as a liaison between managers/employees and
- Maintain the integrity of HR database and reporting and perform
ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Participate in and/or lead company and HR-related projects.
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience or related field
utilizing a high degree of integrity and discretion
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS),
- Experience with a decentralized workforce
- Strong knowledge of Employment and Immigration Law and
- Professional HR Certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred
- Previous mortgage industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related discipline, or
Keywords: Caliber Home Loans, Inc., Dallas , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!