Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview:As an Elite HubSpot partner, Lynton
works with some of the best and brightest organizations looking to
scale with the HubSpot growth stack. We are currently looking for a
leader to fill the role of Recruiter. You will be considered a
pivotal member of the People and Talent team responsible for talent
acquisition for the organization. This role requires considerable
experience with full cycle recruiting of digital marketing and
technology roles. Responsibilities:
- Manage all phases of the recruiting process for the
organization and meet targeted deadlines.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the role, industry standards, needs
of the organization and current job market.
- Develop internal workflows to support recruiting strategy.
- Collaborate closely with department and hiring managers to
understand and anticipate the needs of each role.
- Maintain ATS and train hiring managers on the platform to
ensure optimal use and adherence to internal processes.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates to pass to
hiring managers for further review.
- Support hiring managers in development of standard interview
guides and processes.
- Oversee the interview process and attend interviews, as
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires by
coordinating with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure recruiting process is in compliance with federal, state,
and local employment laws and regulations, as well as company
- Remain abreast of industry standards and trends; advises the
organization on best practices and changes in laws and
- Source passive candidates and also maintain a pipeline of
talent by cultivating a presence in the HubSpot Ecosystem.
- Train internal staff on interviewing techniques as well as
applicable policies and federal, state and local employment laws.
- At least five years of experience managing all phases of the
recruiting and hiring process.
- Thorough understanding of technical roles such as Web
Developers, Solutions Engineers, etc. and experience recruiting
- Proven experience creating and managing an exceptional
candidate experience throughout the entire applicant process.
- Proficient with JazzHR or possess the ability to quickly learn
ATS or other recruitment systems.
- HubSpot experience is a plus.
- Recruiting experience in a marketing agency setting is
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations, and best
practices applicable to hiring and recruiting.About Lynton: Lynton
is a fast-growing inbound marketing and technology company in the
HubSpot ecosystem. We sell strategic partnerships encompassing
marketing, HubSpot training, integrations, and web development
services to growth-driven organizations. We develop products and
integrations that extend the capabilities of HubSpot. We align
ourselves with people who can help us expand, handle our immediate
operational needs, and have a drive for growing their own career.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Dive right in: We value people who can immerse themselves
without being afraid of new technology or process.
- Solve the unsolvable: We tackle some of the toughest challenges
for our clients, and build some of the industry's most innovative
- We before me: We don't let our ego get in the way of our
- Teach as we learn: We're in a constant state of learning at
Lynton. It's important that we all reap the rewards of our growth
- Question to understand: Asking the right questions, and
listening to others is critically important in guiding our
decision-making and company strategy.
- Growth driven: We know that our organization and everyone
within it has the potential to develop, grow, and learn. We commit
to each other, take risks, accept our failures, and encourage
determination, so we can continually push the boundaries and move
forward.Why Our Team Loves Lynton:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and bonus program
- 401(k) match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 100% company-paid health insurance for employees
- Paid training (online courses, instructor-led, and
- Fully remote workplace
- Annual company retreat
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stipends for equipmentPowered by JazzHRRgIf9fRlxR
Keywords: Lynton, Dallas , Recruiter, Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!