IT Recruiter - Remote
Company: Infostretch - do not use
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Qualifications Infostretch is seeking an IT
Recruiter with a minimum 3+ years of experience in recruiting for
IT related positions. This position is based in or around the
Dallas, TX area (can be 100% remote for the ideal candidate) As the
IT Recruiter, your responsibilities will include, but aren't
- Develop recruiting strategies for identifying technical
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Participate in weekly recruiting meetings with hiring
- Assist with creating job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for
each open position.
- Setup / Conduct prescreening interviews.
Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our
applicant tracking system (JobVite)
- Perform reference and background checks for potential
- Assist HR with preparation and follow candidate through to new
hire Orientation, participate in the staffing of new contracts
- Maintain regular contact with employees on contingent hire
waiting for interim clearance (let them know we have not forgotten
- Update hiring managers and HR in the Applicant Tracking System
on status of applicant throughout the employment process
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with staffing
agencies, IT Specific and LinkedIn user groups, associations and
- Place advertisements on internet job boards and through
provided recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice &
- Continually evaluate current and new recruiting sources to
provide candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Administrative Duties and Record Keeping Education and Work
Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or Engineering Degree - BIG
Must have 3 to 5 or more years of progressive Technical Recruiting
- Must have full life cycle recruiting experience & excellent
internet navigation skills
- Ability to understand the technical language/terms of the job
requirements and match them with resumes of potential
- Negotiation & closing skills to market Infostretch and location
of job to potential candidates and influence candidates
- Experience conducting reference checks on potential
- Ability to interface with customer base (Business Unit
Directors/ hiring manager)
- Measurable track record that demonstrates the ability to source
and recruit positions throughout the US
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of applicant tracking software programs;
familiarity with online job boards
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to
demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system
from position opening to onboarding.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to travel for college visits, and career fairs and
maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a very busy environment.
Candidates MUST reside in the US and have authorization to work for
any employer without sponsorship assistance. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Infostretch - do not use, Dallas , IT Recruiter - Remote, Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!