Company: PLATINUM DERMATOLOGY MASTER
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Practice Support Center 1210 - Dallas, TX
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all
employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Building strong working relations with Providers, Managers, and
- Interact professionally with other employees, patients, and
- Work effectively with the Training Department to contributor on
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for
communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees
Purpose: This position will be responsible for assisting with
onboarding new medical assistants. Training all processes of
- Training and educating medical assistants for all back-office
- Proficient in EMA EHR.
- Completing 30, 60, and 90-day performance reviews with medical
- Working to build successful teams with the Practice
- MIPS training
- EMA training classes for multiple staff.
- Training on E-Rx.
- Injection training per providers protocols.
- Training on biopsy procedures and excisions.
- Accutane training.
- Documentation for Pathology logs.
- Sending in Lab requests
- Sterilization of instruments
- Proper cleaning of rooms.
- NextGen EPM training on scheduling.
- Chart audits to assure proper documentation.
Education: Certification preferred (i.e., Certified Medical
Assistant, Certified Dermatology Technician, etc.)
Experience: Minimum three years experience in Dermatology,
Cosmetics, Minor Procedures. Minimum of 1-2 years in a training
Other Requirements: Professional
- Quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms.
- Able to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with
others, patients, and co-workers alike.
- Able to prioritize tasks, understand the providers
instructions, and know when to seek information or advice.
- Works with Training Manager to put together Protocols, Training
Materials, Classes, Meetings for our staff.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers,
fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Work Environment: Able to stand for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Must possess the manual dexterity to operate
office machines including computer and calculator; stooping,
bending to handle files and supplies; and mobility to complete
errands or deliveries. Includes handling of sharps and chemicals.
Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and
Keywords: PLATINUM DERMATOLOGY MASTER, Dallas , Trainer, Clinic, Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!