Subject Recruiter II - (PRN/Part-time flexible schedule on-site in Dallas, TX)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position is great for someone who only wants to work a few
hours a day or even some weekends; we have flexible schedules to
The office is located at 1341 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas,
The Clinical Recruiter II is responsible for handling all public
inquiries pertaining to study participation. Schedules screening
appointments for qualified participants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and placing calls from and to potential study
- Enter medical history and demographic information from
potential study participants into computerized database.
- Communicate study information to potential participants.
- Phone screen participants according to the scripts provided for
- Schedule screening appointments for potentially qualified
- Confirm screening appointments
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- May assist in training new employees.
- May ensure the website and phone system information is accurate
- May respond to all inquiries from participants from the Labcorp
Drug Development CRU email account.
- Liaison with screening department in coordinating all necessary
screening information needed for recruitment.
- May assist with obtaining medical reports from General
- Cross-trained in other departments, as needed.
- May assist in maintaining current recruiting manual.
- May attend out-reach programs to recruit participants.
- Participate and assist in developing continuing education plan
directed at improving skills and facilitating personal and unit
- Notifies the Recruitment Supervisor or designee of any concerns
or problems in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assignedQualifications:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in computer programs (e.g. word processing).
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow precise directions and read from a
- High degree of professionalism and customer service
- 1-2 years in customer service or call center
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferredLabcorp is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Dallas , Subject Recruiter II - (PRN/Part-time flexible schedule on-site in Dallas, TX), Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!