Ride Operator - $14/Hr
Company: Six Flags Over Texas
Posted on: May 28, 2023
To apply NOW text FUN to: 469-780-1400Ready for a job that will
throw you for a loop? Drop into our ride operation team and twist
your way to success. Whether youre launching coasters or safely
loading them, youll be the one to make the thrills happen! What's
In It For You
- FREE Park admission for you and a friend!
- FREE additional tickets for friends and family!
- 35%/40% discounts on food and merchandise
- Discounted season passes
- Promotion opportunities!
- Diverse working environment
- Scholarship opportunities!
- Exclusive employee parties, events, giveaways, discounts, and
- Free access to Texas area attractions and other regional theme
- Job and Career Building Skills
- Flexible scheduling and more! What You Will Be Doing
Provide guests with a safe and
enjoyable ride experienceEntertain guests and calm their nerves as
they board our world-class thrill machinesPush buttons and pull
switches to launch attractions through the courseMake sure
seatbelts are tight, loose items are secure, and lap bars are
locked to keep guests safeEnforce rider restrictions and measure
for height requirementsAssist guests in and out of ride vehicles
and cycle through the line efficiently and cautiouslyKeep ride
patios and midways clean and looking greatAct as a first responder
to ride emergencies and respond appropriately How You Will Do It
Ability to work in an environment as
fast-paced as our coasters After passing ride certification tests
with 100% accuracyStrong attention to detail and commitment to
safetyFriendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your
boarding stationPositive attitude to make guests excited about
their rideMust react well in stressful and emergency
situationsTaking direction from managers and supervisors What You
- Must be 16 years or older [18 in some
states]In rides you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and
reach throughout your shiftExcellent verbal communication
skillsAble to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
holidays If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags Over Texas, Dallas , Ride Operator - $14/Hr, Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...