Production Technician 1st Shift, 5am-1:30p ($21/ HR)
Company: Coca-Cola Company
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done
sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide
cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation and design and
marketing. It's an extremely exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola
Company's Flagship Market - Coca-Cola North America.
Position-Related Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Perform tasks using filler, packaging, box-forming, sealing and
- Operate Forklift and load packages, containers onto
- Supply line with raw materials needed.
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product.
- Set up printers/labelers for various flavors
- Records statistical data and number of containers filled
- Rework product if damaged containers (leakers) or pour up waste
- Wash equipment between flavors and clean and sanitize
- Perform preventative maintenance and clear jams on machines as
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Full compliance with Quality Management System (QMS),
Environmental Management System (EMS), Safety Management System
(SMS) and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements
- Actively Comply with all standard safety practices, safety
rules, and all Company rules and policies
Education and Additional Requirements
- High School, General Education
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production / manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing,
crouching, bending, reaching and stooping required.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130 years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca-Cola Company, Dallas , Production Technician 1st Shift, 5am-1:30p ($21/ HR), Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!