Human Resource Associate - DFW airport
Company: Paradies Na
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Paradies Lagard--re is an award-winning and innovative Airport
Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill
our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and
inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you
immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts
that have kept travelers coming back year after year.Great Reasons
to Work with Us
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistanceHow you can Make a
- Working for Paradies Lagard--re provides you with the
opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your
community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world,
our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and
health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our
customers can trust.
- Ensure proper time keeping and accuracy of other components of
- Conduct regular audits of various processes to ensure efficacy
and compliance (IE: Employee files, training modules, etc.---)
- Aid in the processing and training of new hires to ensure
- Assist in the management of associate incentives and other
rewards and recognition programs to enhance associate morale,
promote engagement and maintain a positive employee culture.
- Takes initial complaints from associates and partners with the
Human Resource Manager or Platform Manager to address
- Act as an advocate for associates to maintain the companies
Open Door Policy.
- Aid in the preparation of counseling and follow-up with the
delivery of documentation.
- Ensure all compliance based and brand specific training is
completed by the due date.
- Assist Human Resource Manager / Platform Manager as
- Collaborate with team to organize and facilitate various events
for associates, prospective associates, and the airport.
- Act as a resource to associates on a wide variety of human
- Must have a thorough understanding of all hardware and software
systems that are used. Including, but not limited to point-of-sale
system, time keeping, HRIS, email, and electronic filing
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and adjust readily to
fast-moving, ever-changing circumstances, and utilize
problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to solve
- Exhibit efficiency in completing job requirements through
working with a sense of urgency, consolidating tasks, delegating,
and empowering others while managing their efforts.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic
concept from the local community, you will create and deliver
first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Keywords: Paradies Na, Dallas , Human Resource Associate - DFW airport, Human Resources , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!