Company: Brierley & Partners
Posted on: May 21, 2019
What is it about Brierley that makes us a good option for you?
- We are in the process of transformation. What does that mean
for you? Massive opportunity - specifically, in this role! We're
the global hybrid marketing and technology leader in loyalty and
reward program solutions, and we're growing. Our exciting,
culture-focused company is looking to add a well-rounded Corporate
Recruiter who embraces high-volume, placing a variety of skills
from true backend product/infrastructure/database development to
client facing account management roles to executive level.
- We are transforming our company to become truly Agile and open
to change across the company, so you would have the chance to make
an impact quickly. This is your opportunity to show off your
recruiting chops and bring in top talent that can change the future
- You will build a strong partnership with all the internal
hiring managers, help guide recruiting decisions, and will work
with"big name" companies across multiple industries vs. being
siloed to one.
- Working at Brierley+Partners means working with
globally-recognized companies to create cutting-edge technology
solutions that are being used by everyone and the spotlight of the
marketing industry right now.
- You won't be a cog in a machine and will become a true resource
that is the heart of our company.
What is the Nitty-Gritty of this role/Day in the life?
- Listening to the needs of our hiring managers and being able to
translate to a quality hire. Partner with managers to meet the
evolving needs of Brierley + Partners to deliver the best talent in
a time sensitive manner
- Working across multiple industry disciplines- client services,
tech, office/business support, executive, etc.
- A fast-paced environment with average ownership of 20 reqs per
recruiter at any given time- along with agency management for any
quick project-based roles. Taking on complex roles in a challenging
job market, niche loyalty or technical consulting backgrounds, hard
to fill requirements and complex business impacts.
- Owning the entire hiring and onboarding process which includes
job descriptions and postings, branding/external communications,
job board management, interview process and scheduling, candidate
experience, vendor management, invoicing and contracts for all 3rd
parties, internal communication, offer approvals and negotiations,
onboarding, training, orientations, etc.
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders,
as well as explaining business cases and recruiting decisions
- Managing hiring manager and business expectations.
- Leading meetings, solutions and processes.
- Collaborating with Recruiting Coordinator, SVP of Talent
Development, Director of Human Resources, and Human Resources
Manager to keep a consistent purpose, vision and collaborative team
- Working with hiring managers and leaders to determine scope and
priorities for each requisition to align with profiles, needs and
- Inspiring and motivating internal teams and potential new hires
and act as an ambassador for Brierley+Partners.
What are our needs and "nice to haves" for this role- BIG
- People that tend to love Brierley are cut from the cloth
- "I want something challenging."
- "I love to have multiple positions to work on that can be hard
to find with a sense of urgency."
- "I want to be the trusted advisor and heart of the
- "I have the strength of understanding the true needs of a team
when it comes to hiring and what the true day to day would be like
for any new hires."
- "I'm passionate about candidate experience."
- "I like being handed the ball to run with."
- "I'm great at prioritizing and getting creative with recruiting
efforts and processes in a very niche market. Expert
- "I want to be able to have both the account management piece of
recruiting and the deep sourcing efforts."
- "I am eager to learn and share knowledge with others."
- "I work with empathy and kindness as the backbone."
- Values integrity and building relationships
- Is able to holistically look at our business and be the"go-to"
for recruiting and work hand-in-hand with the hiring manager.
- Has an analytical mindset and an outgoing personality.
- Has a client relationship mindset.
- Has the unique blend of account management, technical (backend,
database, product, infrastructure) expertise and enjoys
collaborating with stakeholders to bridge the gap between the
business needs and recruiting.
- Possesses grit and looking for a long-term home.
- Self-motivated and well organized- you will have lots of
autonomy and responsibilities of processes.
- Positive and professional attitude- because there are days that
challenges will come your way.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to
What experience aligns with this role?
- 3+ years of experience in the recruiting industry.
- Experience with account management/hiring manager
- Experience sourcing technical (product, infrastructure and
database), client services (sales, marketing, account management),
creative, office/business functions, etc.
- Plano, TX ***and moving to a shiny-new, modern, extremely
collaborative environment off of the Tollway and Warren Parkway in
Keywords: Brierley & Partners, Dallas , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!