Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: August 3, 2020
DescriptionCitizens Bank is seeking experienced and energetic
leaders to join our Consumer Technology team and be part of our
digital transformation journey.
As a member of the team, this role will assist in the development
and ongoing maintenance of Salesforce and Force.com applications
and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality
solutions within a team oriented environment.
This role will work cross-functionally with a variety of areas in
order to maximize the value Salesforce.com provides to the
organization. This includes understanding requirements, defining
solution functionality, designing solutions, developing and
maintaining solutions over time. The Salesforce Developer will be
hands-on and have demonstrated experience developing and managing
Salesforce.com in a diverse working environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- As a--Senior Engineer - Salesforce--Architect--you will work
collaboratively across teams and/or independently to design and
build solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform, including Web
Services APIs, Apex, and Visualforce.----
- Provide guidance on solution requirements, technical design,
integration architecture, and solution recommendations.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom
objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, flows,
flow triggers and email alerts.
- Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an
understanding of other key applications within the
- Implementation change control from development sandboxes to
production and across the development lifecycle. Ensure that all
necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved
before being deployed.
- Develop reports, custom report types, dashboards, and processes
to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Assist other resources within the team as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to
Salesforce.com, third party integrations, and AppExchange.
- Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality and
providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Possess a strong analytical and communication skills, both
written and verbal.
- Prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work on
projects/activities in parallel.QualificationsRequired
- Minimum of at least 5+ years of software development experience
with Salesforce.com, with strong proficiency in Apex, Visualforce,
and SOQL, and an in depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and
Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and
how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader and other
data loading tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - SOAP and
REST-based Web Service APIs, including consumption, request
packaging, parsing\de-serializing, managing static values, and
UI\UX elements for working with data in returned API response
- Demonstrated experience with integrating solutions between SFDC
and external systems.
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce classic, Salesforce
Lightning and Salesforce sandbox platform development environments,
with Financial Services Cloud experience a plus.
- Experience with Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery, and
Marketing Cloud are all a plus.
- Experience in Financial Services / Wealth Management is a
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
oriented fast paced, dynamic environment, with an acumen for
helping to raise the bar for overall team performance.
- Experience with deployment/build/migration process in a
Salesforce environment and associated tools.
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment a
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or similarPreferred Skills/Experience:
- Understanding of the banking or wealth industry
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud
- Appropriate Salesforce Certifications requiredHours & Work
ScheduleHours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M - F#LI-Sourcer8Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll
find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers
and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team,
you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with
access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and
maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the
policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status,
marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected
by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Dallas , Senior Salesforce Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Duncanville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!