REMOTE Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
100% REMOTE Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer opening
$140k - $170k + bonus + huge stock options!
Located in beautiful Irvine, CA - we are a global company that
creates cold chain logistics solutions for stem cell therapy and
clients in life sciences. Our mission is to support life and health
on earth with the help of our cutting-edge proprietary technology
and dedicated personnel. Our technology platform enables us to
increase market share by providing our clients with advanced
logistics solutions they can trust.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
As the leader in temperature-controlled logistics we are a global
leader that supports the critical life sciences industry. We offer
a powerful end-to-end solution for storage, ordering, fulfillment,
shipping, continuous tracking and monitoring and intelligent
Our business is booming and our stock has gone up 100% YoY and
continues to rise! We've also raised $350M this year to help us
expand! If you want to help us change and save lives read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for managing in-house technology, pair programming
Ruby on Rails and ReactJS.
- Act as a team lead to junior engineers.
- Learn our cloud-based application and reduce risk by
identifying code that can be modularized into its own service.
- Set up API's between service and the main app.
- Provide on-call support in case issues or challenges arise.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience implementing and maintaining 100,000
lines of code web applications using Ruby on Rails
- TDD Experience is a +
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred, MS Degree in Computer
Science is a +
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for writing and developing high quality clean
NICE TO HAVE
- 5+ years of professional Ruby on Rails Development
- M.S. in Computer Science
- 1+ year performing DevOps using AWS: EC2, RDS, Redis, ELB, SSL,
- Containerization (Ideally Dockers)
- Java knowledge
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Amazing Stock Options
- Excellent Benefits
- 401K- Match
So, if you are a Ruby on Rails Developer with experience
- Apply here directly
- or for immediate consideration -
- Send a copy of your resume along with you phone screen
availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Albert
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5-1665168 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Dallas , REMOTE Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!