Senior Golang Developer
Company: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Title: Senior Golang Developer
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near
one of our LTK offices, come have a coffee when you want to
Join the LTK Engineering team! We are looking for you, a talented
and passionate developer looking to tackle challenging features and
interesting problems at large scale. You'll work with a team of
highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on
continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our
What You'll Do..
- Work on features that get delivered to market as soon as
- Learn new technologies and growing your skills.
- Deploying your own code.
- Scale new and existing systems.
- Participate in the design, development and testing of SaaS and
- Partnering with engineering teams in both Dallas and NY
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development
- Design and implement highly scalable and maintainable
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced agile development
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and
build consensus around them
- Drive tasks to completion and owning entire projects.
- Work with a range of databases and data pipelines.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Be a technical expert and helping raise up the teams you are
What We're Looking For..
- 6+ years of backend software development
- 1+ year experience coding in Go
- Ability to communicate and interact on a team with empathy and
- Deep knowledge of multiple database systems.
- Extensive experience writing backend systems with languages
such as Golang, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience designing systems that involve Big Data.
- Experience with developing and deploying to public clouds.
What Would Set You Apart..but Is Not Required.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth,
- Contributor to open source projects.
- Experience with docker and container orchestration.
- Experience working with AWS knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live
Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team
huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in
2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to
empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as
economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided
marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November
2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision
Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform
for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops---. More
than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for
performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content
licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer
marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the
LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams
in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South
Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle
are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to
payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it), Dallas , Senior Golang Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!