Senior Software Engineer - 100% remote position
Company: The BayTech Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The BayTech Group, a boutique recruiting firm, is seeking both a
Senior and Staff Software Engineer for a growing organization
developing Automation and AI Software in the US, based out of the
Northern California area.
We are looking for a Senior and a Staff SW Engineer to help drive
design, architecture and development decisions on 4-8+ person
development teams. You will be able to collaborate with a remote
team, choose your own tooling, and work with a well established
product org on design and development.
Huge work/life emphasis, no after hours or weekend work. Come
fresh, not burnt out.
Required and/or preferred:
- Interest in new product development
- 1-3+ years of Senior or Lead Engineering experience, developing
React, Python, GoLang, etc
- Ability and interest in contributing to design and architecture
of custom software applications
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Desire to work on a team with quality development processes
including Unit Testing and TDD
- Architectural strength ideal, open to a polyglot
- AWS or GCP exposure a plus
- Desire to work on a highly collaborative, open and chill
Software Engineering team - opinions and collaboration are
We are open to US and Canadian residents.
The Software Engineers weve placed on this team like it for several
reasons, including a ton of new development and work/life balance
(not more than 40 hour weeks).
- About the BayTech Group: We are independent. We dont work as
part of a global staffing firm and we only work on a limited number
of preferred, attractive positions with reputable organizations. We
aim for professionalism and we wont waste your time.
Keywords: The BayTech Group, Dallas , Senior Software Engineer - 100% remote position, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!