Sr. Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our
story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with
us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to
create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for whats
next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on
digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics,
and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a
global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to
work on a variety of different projects across various clients and
industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only to
bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move
their business forward.
We are looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Developer/Technical
Lead to join our growing Salesforce Practice. This role will be
based out of Dallas or remotely. We are seeking a professional who
has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement,
leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in
- Leader: guide the team to hit delivery milestones and navigate
blocker issues. Perform code reviews and make code quality
decisions. Validate software design and implementation, prioritize
team work and ship solutions our business loves.
- Coach: define software design patterns; design SF data models,
Lightning and Apex solutions for the team. Mentor and educate
- Developer: lead by example. Write Apex and Lightning solutions
alongside the team. Work with ETL and data models
- 3-5 years experience, 3+ years of expertise with
- Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as Sr.
Developer or Tech Lead
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem,
including Apex, Lightning and data models
- Strong experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes,
Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and
- Exposure to ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Mulesoft)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL
Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
- Develop estimates for projects
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business
analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Ability to migrate metadata between salesforce environments
using Jenkins, GitHub, change sets and other tools as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and Service
Cloud a plus
- Salesforce Integration experience with AWS using AWS Connect a
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
Dont tick all the boxes? Dont worry about it: we still want to hear
from you if you think youre the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration
across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where
every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship
program that provides every one of our employees the ability to
thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for
wisdom, is rooted in the perspective that knowledge is power. We
create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in
different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best
and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest
Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing
private companies in America
- Saggezza is unable to consider any candidates under a
Corp-to-Corp agreement (C2C) at this time. Please ensure all
applicants have full authorization to work in the United
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in
treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with
dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and
potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited
by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Saggezza, Dallas , Sr. Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!