Field Service Engineer - Recent Grads
Company: ProAutomated Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description OverviewStarting salary $55,000 - 75,000 based
on education/experience.Traveling, meeting customers, hands-on
troubleshooting, and working with a great team. Our Industrial
Automation team is growing very quickly, keeping pace with the most
dynamic industries in the country such as E-Commerce and Data
Centers. We're looking for people who think critically, communicate
effectively, and love seeing a project to completion. You'll be
traveling regionally and across the country, doing programming and
troubleshooting of systems and more. Is your inner child screaming
yet? Programming and fixing cutting-edge smart automation
equipment, while getting to travel to exciting new places - your
dream job is right in front of you! If you like to sleep in your
own bed each night, this is NOT the job for you. This is a terrific
opportunity for someone looking to have a fresh start in a new
industry, or continue to build a career.Military/Veteran friendly
employer. When surveyed, our military/veteran employees
overwhelmingly valued having a job with a sense of purpose,
traveling, and appreciated the high standards/expectations of our
work.At this time, we are asking team members to be fully
vaccinated within 4 weeks of starting with ProAutomated.A snapshot
of what we offer:
- Paid training.
- 5% salary increase at 6 months of employment.
- Bonus pay for bonus work!
- $12,000 Dedication Bonus paid out in annual increments over 3
- Ability to gain experience with different customers and systems
including Honeywell, Intelligrated, Daifuku, Siemens and more.
- Laptop, iPhone, and tools provided for use.
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Life, company matching
- Vacation time upon completion of training &
"Take-as-you-need-it" vacation after 18 months of employment.
- A private company that listens to employees and takes their
suggestions seriously.Candidate requirements to set you up for
- Desire to travel - this job is 100% travel.
- Must live, or be willing to relocate to, within 50 miles of a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think clearly and logically through complex
- Comfortable adapting to same-day and next-day changes to
project scope and location.
- Must own car within 45 days of employment with
- Must be authorized to work in the US for US positions.
- Recommended: PLC or programming experience/education or
technical field background.
- Recommended: 4 year degree or equivalent experience. Candidates
who do not have sufficient education/experience may be considered
for Field Service Technician roles.What you will love doing:
- Ensuring systems are installed correctly (sensors & equipment
are calibrated and wired properly).
- Addressing and solving problems with confidence.
- Simple field programming & testing.Interested in finding out
more about ProAutomated? Please visit the About Us page of our
website.Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job
poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.Watch
below to get a sense of how your adventure with ProAutomated
begins:Powered by JazzHRTcTpxpeVQc
Keywords: ProAutomated Inc., Dallas , Field Service Engineer - Recent Grads, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!