ATM Network Installation Supervisor
Posted on: May 16, 2022
What does a great Network Installation Supervisor do?Lead a team
of professionals that facilitate the ATM installation networking
connectivity configuration, validation and troubleshooting of new
ATM installations for Managed Services and Non-Managed Services
EPOC driven ATMs. Provide oversight, scheduling, and assignment of
conversions that involve new ATM Installations, Network
Configurations & Network Validations for Managed Services & Non-
Managed Services customer engagements. You will be responsible for
the current book of business, facilitate capacity planning and
forecasting, and ongoing Network configurations, validations, and
Fiserv standards for ATM installations. Additionally, the Network
Operations, Lead will improve processes and develop a more
efficient delivery method, while maintaining a high level of client
satisfaction. -Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise and support Tier II Network Analyst team for new and
existing EPOC Managed Services & Non-Managed Services clients
- Ensure operations are well managed and evaluate current
practices while utilizing Fiserv and industry best practices to
garner support and approvals to implement change.
- Lead the creation of plans, execute and revise project plans as
- Build and maintain collaborative internal and external client,
vendor, and internal business partner relationships.
- Serve as a 2nd-level escalation point for clients, vendors and
- Ability to independently solve complex business problems and/or
provide necessary resources to drive issue-resolution.
- Contribute to other projects and decisions that may have impact
on related departments, resources, products and services across the
- Ensure resources and management teams are contributing and
- Communicate and raise issues internally and externally.
- Ensure Network related ATM Installation issues are identified,
tracked, reported on and resolved on time.
- Responsible for managing, mentoring and training Network
Analyst team -Work Process Expectations:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Manages the process of creative change.
- Form relationships with customer personnel that cultivate
- Communicates effectively with customers, vendors, & internal
partners to identify needs and evaluate alternative business
solutions with internal teams
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer
satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to internal and
- Exhibits confidence and a deep understanding of emerging
industry practices when solving business problems. -Basic
Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years working in the EFT processing/financial industry in a
project management role.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Possess broad and comprehensive understanding of the different
processes and procedures in the organization and practices of
- Build new developments to promote the necessary changes to
policy and practice.
- Ensure creation of deliverables required for operational
readiness of supported teams; including, but not limited to
training content, process maps and standard operating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Document and
present complex business objectives to customers, managers and
- Experience in data communications, including configuring,
installing and administering Vanguard Management Systems (Motorola)
and Cisco routers.
- MS Office skills with a Focus on Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Solid listening and communication skills; be able to understand
customer requirements and explain requirements to employees at
- Travel up to 10% Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- CCNA level experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business or Telecommunications highly
preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree. Learn
more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most
people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are. We
help people and businesses move money and information every minute
of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates
proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their
customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they
need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money
and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500
company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies
for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and
purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with
Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.We welcome and encourage
diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Dallas , ATM Network Installation Supervisor, IT / Software / Systems , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!