REMOTE - Sr C# Developer
Company: Power I.T.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Power IT is conducting a search on behalf of our client who is
looking for a great software developer that loves finding simple
solutions to challenging problems. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Add value to the business through Information Technology.
- Develop, install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and document
application software, utility programs, specialty software and
- Develop software with a high level of quality assurance.
- Perform debugging, data analysis and system analysis as
- Help to analyze and maintain corporate data integrity,
reliability, and security.
- Participate in systems analysis and general systems design
projects and efforts as needed.
- Provide prioritized project plans, reports of work performed
and statistical information for areas of responsibility when
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective,
input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware related issues.
- Software performance tuning and debugging. EXPERIENCE, AND
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years programming experience with the
- .NET CORE
- .NET Framework
- REST APIs
- Web Application Development (ASP.NET, AJAX, MVC, CSS,
- Web Services
- SQL Server
- ADO.NET and Entity Relational Modeling including SQL Server
database design and implementation experience, Transact SQL
(T-SQL), Views, Object-Relational Mapping tools, and Stored
- Proficiency in: N-tier and Enterprise Distributed Systems
architecture, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other Version Control
Solutions (CVS, Subversion).
- Highly Desirable: LINQ, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- The desire to learn new technologies and strive to constantly
improve personal skills.
- Excellent project management, time management, organizational
and planning skills.
- The ability to express complex technical concepts, both
verbally and in writing, in an effective and understandable manner
regardless of audience expertise level.
- The ability to work in a team environment and interact
effectively with team members from non-technical disciplines.
- The ability, skill and deportment to work independently in a
professional, mature manner.Please send your resume to
email@example.comCandidates without the required minimums will
not be consideredVisa Sponsorship is not available for this
positionSubcontractors, 1099 and Corp-to-Corp candidates will not
be considered**********Our Vendor List Is Closed**********
Keywords: Power I.T., Dallas , REMOTE - Sr C# Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!