REMOTE Software Engineer - Python/Linux ($140-150k)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Software Engineer looking for a family first
employer, with Python, Linux, Go, and/or even a tiny bit of
firmware experience looking to do new software development, you
must read on! We are a growing technology company located in the
greater St. Louis MO area. We are currently looking for an Software
Engineer to advance our next generation platforms and we have the
intention of giving you top dollar, high visibility, a solid slice
of the function, and huge room for growth!Top Reasons to Work with
- We offer strong salaries & fantastic benefits
- We have a flexible and team oriented environment
- Remote / HybridWhat You Will Be Doing
- Innovating, creating, deploying NEW software
- Full life cycle software development for new cutting edge
- Interface with various teams including sales, manufacturing and
- Assist with Engineering testing to develop test plan to qualify
new firmware for microcontrollers using C programmingWhat You Need
for this Position
- 3+ years of Professional Software Development experience
- BS (engineering or related)
- strong experience with Python/Go or C/C++
- experience with HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3
- experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- experience with Linux, Unix, WindowsBonus
- Industrial protocols experience: BACnet IP/MSTP, Modbus
- knowledge of programming microprocessors (SOC, ARM) in embedded
controls using Linux based CWhat's In It for You
- Family first culture!
- Huge room for growth opportunity!
- FULL Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Strong Comp!
- Collaborative growing team!
- Opportunity to wear multiple hats - take ownership!
- Have a major impact on our products!
- Best in class company culture!
- Remote or Hybrid Options!So, if you are a Software Engineer,
please apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave.
For additional information about available benefits, please contact
Chad VasquezEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV6-1691996 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Chad Vasquez - Lead
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Dallas , REMOTE Software Engineer - Python/Linux ($140-150k), IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!