Java Solutions Specialist - Location Open
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project
- Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem
and proposing solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and
tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes
to continuous development of methods and tools
- Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of
methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful
realization of client goals
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional
Human Services Transformation
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how
our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services
to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in,
call center, and self-service applications.
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation
projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local
government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve
those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand
for human services have challenged our clients to find
efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant
- Experience with J2EE Framework components such as Servlets,
JSP, EJB, JDBC
- Experience with an application server such as WebSphere or
- Good understanding of developing Web-services and spring batch
- 4+ years of experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in
transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- 4+ years of knowledge on MVC framework like
Spring/Struts/Grails and ORM tools such as Hibernate, MyBatis
- Experience in Agile methodology and tools such as Bamboo,
BitBucket, Fisheye, eclipse
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software
- Roughly 90-95% hands-on coding
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL;
Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert,
AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL;
Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN;
Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St.
Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Seattle, WA;
Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the
following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL;
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Certifications in system administration, system architecture,
virtualization or cloud technologies preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Deloitte, Dallas , Java Solutions Specialist - Location Open, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!