Mobile Software Engineer UX
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Engineering Travel Percentage : 0%Job DescriptionWe are
FIS. Our technology powers the world s economy and our teams bring
innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best
products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities.
If you re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact
with a career in fintech, we d like to know: Are you FIS?About the
role: As a Software Engineer you could work with bleeding edge
technology as you build innovative fintech products that change the
way the world pays, banks and invests. This will involve developing
core versions of software applications, identifying client
requirements and technical specifications, interacting with
engineering groups and training clients on applications.What you
will be doing:
- Designing, developing, and debugging mobile solutions for
Android or iOS platforms using mobile development environments such
as Android Studio (Java and Kotlin) and Xcode (Objective-C and
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot problems with
existing solutions, including bugs or crashes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design,
implement, test, and deploy new Android and iOS mobile features in
a fast-paced environment.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project
plans to internal and external users.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience
within a solution, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and
convenient for users.
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a
solution, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and
- Write unit and integration tests to increase reliability and
quality of solutions.
- Participate actively in code reviews and maintain high quality
- Continuously look for ways to improve what we are doing and how
we do it.
- Development of mobile SDKs is primary within this role.What you
- Bachelor s Degree or Higher in computer science, Information
Technology, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and
implementing UI solutions for mobile environments.
- Minimum 2 years agile software development practices and
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with minimal
- Self-driven and with ability to deliver on ambiguous technical
challenges with incomplete data.
- In-depth experience in designing, developing, testing (unit and
integration) and deploying mobile solutions for Android and/or
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills within and across teams.
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and
- Ability to support all phases of the product development cycle
including design, development, debugging, documentation, and
- Payments and/or point-of-sale experience a plus.What we offer
you: A career at FIS is more than just a job. It s the change to
shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits.Privacy StatementFIS is
committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal
information that we process in order to provide services to our
clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal
information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .EEOC
StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available
here supplement document available here For positions located in
the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a
conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a
drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care
was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully
perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may
not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be
reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.
Keywords: FIS, Dallas , Mobile Software Engineer UX, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!