C++ Developer, Aurea Software (Remote) - $30,000/year USD
Company: Crossover for Work
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our
clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting
this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it
scripts? Do you enjoy setting up and explaining new products using
your excellent customer-facing skills?
Aurea is an enterprise software company with an exciting library of
products designed to help businesses capture value. We use a unique
"Netflix of Software" business model. Customers only need one
subscription to access a range of B2B software solutions in our
portfolio, ranging from CRMs to revenue management tools.
This role is integral to the customer experience at Aurea. You will
configure and install Aurea products and educate customers about
our solutions. Your technical dashboard and reporting work will
allow customers to understand the value created from integrating
our products into their existing BI systems.
If you are a self-driven individual who enjoys working directly
with customers and has strong technical skills, then we encourage
you to apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Installing and configuring Aurea Unlimited products and
- Educating customers on how to use Aurea products to create
- Building data-driven dashboards that fill in customer gaps
What You Won't Be Doing
- Coding all day and creating new code
- Developing custom features or functionality
C++ Developer key responsibilities
- Integrate new products and solutions from the Aurea suite
- Make customers love Aurea as a direct result of your excellent
- 3+ years experience working directly with enterprise software
- 1+ years of C# and .NET
- Experience with customer-facing tasks including customer
support, project-specific pre-sales, and product evangelism
experience (includes video and email)
- Able to work between 8 am - 4 pm US Eastern Time
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses
succeed in today's complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal,
we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every
product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based,
enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription.
We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique
AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our
portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide
competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers
no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team
of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is
limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and
want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The
position is immediately available and requires entering into an
independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation
level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000
USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The
payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs
for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced,
online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online
"screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related
skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from
Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other
emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on
the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as
your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you
have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting
https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already
applied using LinkedIn EasyApply. Crossover Job Code:
Keywords: Crossover for Work, Dallas , C++ Developer, Aurea Software (Remote) - $30,000/year USD, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!