Full Stack .NET Developer-REMOTE
Company: Paladin Consulting
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Software DeveloperWork Location: Arlington VA,
Atlanta GA, or virtual (Eastern/Central preferred)Duration: 1 year
contract with option to extend
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- The Software Developer will support the client's efforts in the
design, development, and implementation of enhancements to the
client's defined benefit administration system.
- The Software Developer will be responsible for participating in
all stages of the development life-cycle including requirements
analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- They will perform these functions as part of an Agile team
working to develop features and functionality as required based on
priority in the project backlog.
- Additionally, ad-hoc design, development, documentation,
testing and support may be required. Skills & Qualifications :
- 5+ years Designing, developing, testing, debugging, and
implementing software applications in accordance with
specifications and business needs. Typically works on a defined
project and may work in a highly efficient ( "Agile ") development
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive application systems
C# .NET design and development experience including Web API, LINQ,
asynchronous programming, push notifications, and messaging.
- Knowledge and practical development experience developing
Angular experience preferred.
- Experience developing back-end storage solutions using
Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with SQL Server 2016 & 2019
- Document database store design and development using Mongo DB,
Dynamo DB, or other comparable.
- Experience with application, server-level and database security
frameworks and best practices including xss, data encryption, API
security, web server security, single sign-on and other security
- Containerization experience with Docker and Kubernetes a
- Designing and developing applications using cloud technologies
(AWS preferred) or moving enterprise applications into a cloud
environment is a plus. Technologies such as CloudFormation,
CodeDeploy, EC2, EKS, Lambda, Serverless architecture
- Knowledge and practical experience developing complex objects
and relationships using Entity Framework.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing software
using common software design patterns (e.g., the Factory,
Singleton, Adapter, Decorator, Visitor, and Strategy
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks. Practical
experience with NUnit preferred.
- Understanding of the S.O.L.I.D. principles of software
development. A passion for promoting these principles and helping
junior developers follow them.
- Deep experience working on Agile teams and extensive
familiarity with all Agile ceremonies.
- Experience developing applications using test-driven
- Understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of
- Experience with source/version control, continuous integration
and deployment concepts and technologies. Practical experience with
TeamCity and GitHub preferred. Octopus a plus.
Keywords: Paladin Consulting, Dallas , Full Stack .NET Developer-REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!