Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Ruby Developer will be a passionate, opinionated and
creative individual who can develop web applications from the
ground up. You will understand web strengths and constraints and
build pixel perfect solutions. You should be capable, and willing,
to play a key part in developing responsive single-page web
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable,
well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Open-minded team-player and problem-solver.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with designing REST based API's for consumer-based
- Experience in Ruby and Ruby Standard Libraries and many gems is
- Experience in MVC framework architecture and Object Oriented
- Experience with SQL databases: DB2, MySQL, etc
- Experience in incremental software development (Agile), test
driven development and behavior driven development.
- Experience in writing automated scripts using scripting
language such as Ruby, Python etc..
- Experience with version control, primarily Git. (Particularly
using GitHub and Bitbucket).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and tools
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of
- Can-do attitude
- Innovative drive and experience coupled with quick mastery of
new technology, language, or development environment
- Self-motivated, naturally curious, and able to thrive in a
fast-paced and client-focused environment.
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation
and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets
across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills
and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset?
It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family--it's
like coming home.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Copart, Dallas , Ruby Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!