Senior Technical Program Manager - IT
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Twitter is what's happening and what people are talking about right
now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe
real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters.
Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's
easy) to serve the public conversation.
What You'll Do
As a Technical Program Manager, you'll rely on your versatile
expertise to lead all aspects of projects within a program, from
defining requirements to evaluating the finished product! As a
member of a cross-functional team, you'll work with customers to
define requirements and project scopes, manage scheduling and
risks, test & review solutions and generate analytic reporting. As
a trusted business partner, you'll develop and manage relationships
across the various business and technical teams, with a focus on
delivering on-time, on-budget using first-time right solutions.
Using your leadership and collaboration skills, you'll drive
process improvements, develop strategic project/product roadmaps
and drive project prioritization to increase efficiency and
effectiveness of the program.
- Develop program requirements and goals through collaborating
with business, technology, and engineering stakeholders to identify
business, functional and/or process problems
- Prioritize program goals, develop short and long-term roadmaps
and identify & measure risks
- Identify and analyze key metrics and performance indicators;
develop strategies & tactics and implement necessary changes for
improvement based on quantifiable and qualitative analyses
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers,
business analysts, product operation managers, security
professionals and business stakeholders to move products and
features through the SDLC pipeline from ideation to launch
- Manage project schedules, perform risk analyses, and clearly
communicate statuses to project stakeholders
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical subject area,
or equivalent experience
- 7+ years' program management experience including shipping
complex production systems that run on a public cloud
- 5+ years' experience working with cloud computing
- Strong Program management (PM) experience in cross-organization
- Experience developing analytical and business reporting and
matrices for diverse audiences
- Experience collaborating with geographically dispersed,
diverse, and virtual teams
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers, peer
groups, technologists, and business leaders
- A customer service attitude with focus on developing and
improving data and analytics technology
- Experience within enterprise-scale environments and/or highly
- Willing to embrace and enrich Twitter's culture of emotional
intelligence, collaboration, and passion
A few other things we value:
- Challenge - We solve some of the industry's hardest problems.
Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as an engineer.
- Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team.
We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Work, Life, Balance - We work hard, but we believe with hard
work should come balance.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or
any legally protected status.
Keywords: Twitter, Dallas , Senior Technical Program Manager - IT, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!