Lead I - Software Engineering
Company: UST Logistical Systems
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of
technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding
innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create
transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a
better world. UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+
practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+
countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act
nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our
clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you'll create a boundless impact that transforms your
career-and the lives of people across the world. UST Advalent Inc
is looking for a Senior Angular Developer, who under the general
supervision of the Engineering Platform Delivery Manager, Business
leads and Delivery Lead, will work to deliver the implementation of
a Health care ecosystem for our Health Plan clients. The Sr Angular
developer will work with the small to mid-size Health Plan Clients,
third party vendors, and onshore and offshore associates to develop
healthcare file interchange systems, EDI systems, Claims
adjudication engines, report engines and other back-end systems.
-Candidate should have excellent technical and communication skills
and ability to engage as part of a team working both physically
together and virtually. You should be an excellent problem solver
who is able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill
them. You should be a servant leader and should have the ability to
lead from the front. As a Sr Angular Developer at Advalent, this is
your opportunity to:
- Be part of a world class health care payer backend system.
- Work with the Advalent development team to ensure solution
quality and architecture compliance.
- Collaborate with numerous external vendors many who are top in
the healthcare industry.
- Independently develop test and debug Angular, Node JS and SQL
- Be the example for few of the associates and lead from the
front and take the team with you to new heights.
- Utilize your skills in Agile development methodologies
including JIRA, SCRUM, Git, BitBucket.
- Exercise strong communication skills including the ability to
convey technical information effectively.
- Identify prospective areas of growth in automation by analysing
- Ensure repeatability and reusability of integration design,
processes, and code.
- Consistently use analytical skills - able to synthesize complex
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Comply with the organization's Code of Conduct, all regulatory
and contractual requirements, organizational policies, procedures,
and internal controls.
- Responsible to write and maintain clean, well-written code, as
per the best practices. - You bring:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or technical field, -5+
years of relevant work experience.
- Work experience in client partner or account interaction is
- Advanced knowledge of Angular 1.2x and 4+.
- Advanced knowledge in developing Restful web services using
NodeJS frameworks like Sails, Express or similar frameworks.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, or
- Experience in analytics libraries like Highcharts, D3, tableau
or similar type
- Develop MySQL Stored Procedures, Functions as required.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum concepts and experience working in
an Agile environment
- Experience with various version control systems like Git or
similar type repositories.
- Experience with authentication and authorization services like
Auth0, Okta or similar type services.
- Experience optimizing web apps for performance and
- An eye for design and passion for exceptional user
- Familiarity with tools and techniques such as continuous
integration and automated testing
- Strong Customer Focus
- Deep understanding of software development in a team, and a
track record of implementing quality software solutions on time and
- Experience in any Health care IT application and a managed care
environment is preferred.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid is preferred.
- Industry standard Technology Certifications are preferred. For
this role, we value:
- Technical Competence -
- Strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills
- Project Requirements, Analysis and Objectives
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing
- Quality Focus
- Ability to understand the architectures, ask the right
questions and think bigger (performance, go live, future
- Ability to influence business and technical leaders in a
dynamic environment. -
- Project organization & Teamwork
- Problem resolution
- Ability to manage scope and deliverables. -
- Share design/development ideas with visual tools like Lucid
- Very comfortable with daily stand-up meetings with clients,
update daily work progress via Project Management systems,
voice/video calls, online collaboration using screen-sharing
- Behavioural Competence
- Engagement and Motivation
- Openness and Creativity
- Results Orientation
- Consultation and Negotiation
- Conflict & crisis resolution
- Reliability Visionary and ability to see how your work impacts
the bigger picture.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional
- Devotion to high-quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities What we believe: We're
proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the
beginning. Since day one, we've been building enduring
relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it's those
same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from
everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people
at the center of everything we do. - Humility: We will listen,
learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with
everyone. Humanity: Through business, we will better the lives of
those less fortunate than ourselves. Integrity: We honor our
commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
UST -reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and
responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization
and/or your performance.
- Job Identification 86462828
- Job Category Software Engineering
- Posting Date 11/21/2022, 02:26 PM
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations Dallas, TX, United States Page Lead I - Software
Engineering - UST US Careers loaded
Keywords: UST Logistical Systems, Dallas , Lead I - Software Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!