Linux VCS/LVM Admin
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- RHEL 6 & 7 servers supporting all the OS administration,
application and hardware issues.
- Installation, Upgradation, Configuration, Maintenance,
Patch/Package management and Troubleshooting of the Operating
systems and services.
- LVM tasks like Volume group creation, File system
creation/extension, Logical Volumes.
- Supporting high availability, fail-over, fallback using Veritas
Cluster Server. Freezing, switching service groups in VCS
- Hardware Maintenance and coordinating with Vendors like Red
Hat, Oracle, Symantec and IBM.
- Monitoring System Performance of Virtual memory, Managing, Swap
Space, Disk utilization and CPU utilization.
- Hardware replacement including Battery, DIMM, Hard Disk, System
Board, Power supply Fan and HBA Card in Red Hat Client ILO
- Implementing SSH Tectia key for password less
- Managing file system like monitoring sizes, resolving
- Veritas cluster Sever Administration (VCS) experience is
required. Should have the experience in configuring and managing
- Configured Network bonding, log rotate, password policy, apache
configuration in all the Linux servers.
- Creating LVM partitions, managing LVM partitions, extending LVM
- Applying OS patches on cluster Linux, servers and using Blade
logic tool for patching.
- Managing Users and Groups and applying security permission to
users and directories
- Execution of projects such as host/DC migration, SAN migration,
subnet migration, DC power down, etc in coordination with other
infrastructure management teams.
- Scheduling and conducting BCP tests to ensure seamless
production at times of disaster.
- Document process and preparation of run books.
- Troubleshooting issues related to local user accounts, NIS,
NFS, NTP, network issues, memory issues, etc. and servicing user
- Performing data restores on Unix servers
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Dallas , Linux VCS/LVM Admin, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!