Engagement Partner - Oracle
Company: Wipro Technologies
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Oracle Solution Executive role brings expertise to
understand client Digital sales and relationships. You are a strong
leader in how you design, transform, optimize, and deliver across
integrated digital cross channels.
- Build Strong Customer Relationships and Credibility as a
- Engage with the CXOs and business owners and influence
applications, business optimization, Digital Strategy and
- Engage with business and process owners in positioning Oracle
application services. The ideal candidate should have strong
knowledge of business processes in Industries - Retail, Healthcare,
- Collaborate closely with Global teams to develop proposals,
presentations, contracts and proactively recommend strategies to
grow applications business in existing & new logo accounts.
- Work with Account / Sales teams to manage the pre-sales process
with clients and provide the leadership throughout the opportunity
lifecycle from initial qualification to closure of the deal.
- Provide thought leadership & transformation recommendations in
various technology areas.
- Position and articulate Application Services and Platform
service offerings to clients
- Have worked with Oracle platforms specifically in the areas of
ERPM cloud and other SaaS Implementations
- Good functional knowledge in at least one of the following
areas: Finance, Supply Chain or Distribution and Logistics
- Work with India/Global based practice teams on
RFPs/Events/Go-to-Market (GTM) on solutions
- Own business account plans and targets for named accounts in a
specific industry segment
- Work with the identified key alliance partners and software
vendors to jointly develop GTM plans
- Able to execute short term strategic consulting projects,
assessments, POC/pilots, map solutions to client business
processes, and develop value proposition and business case
- Past experience in selling and delivery of large project
- Currently works for a systems integrator, consultancy, or major
technology organization in the area of selling Services
- Create Business Development Plans for industries / accounts and
leads the identification of prospective clients
- Should have a strong track record of working closely with
Oracle and partner ecosystem in shaping and driving new logo
- Understanding of technology and vertical platforms in order to
strategize & craft solutions (along with pre-sales teams) to match
customer needs is essential
- Self-starter that can work both as an individual contributor
and team seller who can drive sales and create opportunities.
- Sales Experience: $15-$20M revenue / signings target preferred
in Oracle engagements, Account Planning, Solution Selling
- Compensation will be mix of base and incentive results pay (to
be paid out quarterly).
- Significant proven large deal experience, including winning and
transitioning the deal to delivery.
- Education: Masters or MBA preferred
- Ideally has 10+ years of relevant business experience gained
within a large Consulting or SI organizations as either a
consultant and/or sales professional, with at least 5 years of
relevant sales experience.
- Must possess deep Oracle cloud experience and be considered as
a subject matter expert.
- Should be educated to Degree and/or Business Administration
level or professional equivalent
- Executive presence: ability to engage clients at various levels
(including C-Level) to build strong and long-lasting relationships
- Client orientated possessing a strong commercial and business
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability
to structure and facilitate workshops and develop business cases
for large deals
- Actual multi-regional or multi-organization experience is a key
success factor, with demonstrated capacity to operate and thrive in
a multi-cultural environment.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration,
flexible, results oriented, interpersonal and leadership
- Should be able to work with and manage multiple stakeholders -
internal and external.
Keywords: Wipro Technologies, Dallas , Engagement Partner - Oracle, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...