Senior Technical Manager
Company: Equans UK
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Warning to candidates on fake vacancies and jobs offers! More
info Domain: Facilities Management/Operational/Account
ManagementJob type: StandardSchedule: Full-TimeEQUANS are
recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager to be based at the Royal
Infirmary of Edinburgh Hospital. This is a permanent full-time role
working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary,
company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.The Senior
Technical Manager is to be based at Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
The role holder will report to the Head of Technical Services. This
role is to lead the team of technical managers, supervisors, and
operatives in providing the technical service delivery at the Royal
Infirmary of Edinburgh.What will you deliver?
- Ensure the delivery of effective and efficient maintenance
services encompassing mechanical, electrical, building fabric and
project management. Core elements will include Health and Safety,
communication at all levels, owning statutory compliance within
span of control and ensuring financial targets are adhered to.
- Provide leadership and direction to technical teams at other
sites in the region and to deputise for the Head of Technical
Services when required.
- Champion the EQUANS Fundamentals and values.
- Ensure contract is staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring
post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession
planning arrangements are in place.
- Manage, organise, and control the resource available to ensure
that the mechanical and electrical engineering and building fabric
services are delivered in line with contract requirement and client
- Deliver Monthly KPI's Evidence & Promote harmonised team
workingWhat can we offer you?On offer is a competitive salary, car
or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave -(+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 2 -times -annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and
- Cycle to work scheme -
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional
qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized
-Who are we looking for?
- HNC in an engineering discipline; building services related or
- Extensive technical competence in Electrical and/or Mechanical
- Previous management experience leading technical services
delivery in a healthcare or critical services environment.
- An understanding of alternative maintenance regimes.
- Carrying out technical monitoring, audits, and reviews.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Managing a planned preventative maintenance system.
- Experience of the Management of sub-contractors.
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, HV
Electrical, Water ManagementWho are we?EQUANS is a market -leader
in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of
expertise. With revenues of ---12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17
countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant
interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.In the UK,
& Ireland, all of Equans 's activity in technical services &
facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now
part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy
related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district &
embedded energy and decentralised renewables. EQUANS supports its
customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy
solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and
transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to
cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to
industry.EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and
tomorrow.What's next?If this role is of interest to you, please
click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of
our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in
touch.For more information about EQUANS, please visit:At Equans
we're committed to delivering a culture where everyone's voice is
heard and supported. We know the value a diverse workforce creates,
delivering better results for our people, customers and
stakeholders. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do,
should you join Equans you'll find a welcoming and open workplace
where you're supported and encouraged to be your true self at work.
You'll also have access to our growing employee networks including
WiE (Women in Equans), RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN
(Young Professionals -Network) and our Disability Network.For this
role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer a re-location package with
this job role. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a
Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.The EQUANS
Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not
required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team
not direct to EQUANS Managers. EQUANS is a multi-technical expert
that offers a comprehensive range of services across facilities
management, energy management and construction. As an international
market leader, we help our customers in the 3 major transitions of
today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the
Keywords: Equans UK, Dallas , Senior Technical Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Midlothian, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!