IT Project Manager I
Company: InComm Payments
Posted on: September 21, 2023
OverviewWhen you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative
Payments Technology. We were founded over 30 years ago and continue
to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our
inception, we have grown to be a team of over 3,000 employees in
34+ countries around the world. We own over 400 global technical
patents and a network that includes over 525,000 points of retail
distribution that points to our industry expertise.InComm Payments
works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and
we are partnered with most of the world's leading merchants. InComm
Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we
work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and
rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity, and
responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great
people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright
future. You can learn more about careers at InComm Payments here:
or connect with us on , , , or . About This OpportunityIT Project
Manager I is responsible for providing project planning and
management for new and established initiatives for InComm Payments.
IT Project Managers will typically will work with and across
multiple teams and technical disciplines to ensure that project
requirements are completed to specifications, within the
established time frame and on-budget. IT Project Managers will
submit project deliverables and actively engage teams to alleviate
roadblocks and improve delivery processes.In this role, the IT
Project Manager works under direct supervision and coordinates
basic aspects of assigned projects within the IT organization. They
are responsible for the successful coordination and execution of
the project plan throughout the entire project lifecycle
(Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Closure). This
position interfaces with business and technical stakeholders. The
IT Project Manager I must be familiar with and control project
scope, risks, issues and objectives, as well as understand the role
and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the
activities of the team.This is a Greater Dallas-Fort Worth based
remote position. Periodic on-site meetings are required for this
- Manages small-to-medium scale standard and custom
- Collaborate with different business and technical teams to plan
and execute project goals.
- Drives planning activities of the project and creates a project
schedule using MS Project.
- Set direction for all resources at a project level.
- Supervises and drive project tasks to completion.
- Demonstrates understanding of project objectives and
deliverables by participating in project discussions and
- Identifies and secures project resources; coordinate their
activities with the aim of achieving project goals.
- Responsible for the flow of project information from the
project owner to the team and Stakeholders.
- Facilitates and drives discussions that help define rules that
will govern execution of the project.
- Create and maintain all project management documentation
including but not limited to: project weekly status report, action
item log, risk and issue log, meeting minutes, communication plan,
operational readiness, retrospective and close out document.
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction by creating a communicative
- Facilitate good communication between project team members and
stakeholders through the project life cycle
- Frequent monitoring of project schedules to ensure the project
is tracking to plan.
- Modify MS Project schedules to align with project changes.
- Utilize MS Project to manage resource capacity by allocating,
reviewing, accepting, and publishing time on a weekly basis.
- Ensure operational support of application/customer is in place
prior to project closure.
- Obtain acceptance of project deliverables prior to
- Plan, schedule and attend weekly meetings with project team and
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the
- Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to
- Minimum 0 - 2 years working in Project Coordination, Project
Management and/or Business Analysis in a relevant industry (e.g.,
software development, IT infrastructure, IT operations)
- Minimum 0 - 2 years working in an Agile environment.
- Minimum 0 - 2 years working with PPM application software;
Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, Teams,
Confluence a plus.
- Experience with leading technology implementations/system
integrations. (Systems involving transaction processing, digital,
and/or ecommerce systems is a plus).Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (Project or Business Management, Industrial
Engineering, Computer Science, MIS is a plus or comparable work
experience in a related field).
- PMP, CAPM, CSM, DASM, PSM Certification a plusInComm provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin,
citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or
any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.*This
position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program
Keywords: InComm Payments, Dallas , IT Project Manager I, IT / Software / Systems , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!