Technical Client Services Specialist
Company: Accudata Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Accudata Systems is seeking a qualified Technical Client Services Specialist. This position will assist our Client Services and Account Management teams with creating bills of material, licensing, and assisting with customer issues. This selected candidate will interface with our internal staff, customers, vendors, and distributors to obtain necessary information. This role will entail researching technical products, documenting technical customer requirements, and assisting the Practice Manager and Solutions Architects in our Network and Collaboration practices with sales-related activities.
What you need for success:
- Technically oriented person with basic fundamental knowledge of networking and collaboration technologies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- A passion for learning technology
- Ability to research and document technical product datasheets, ordering guides, and manufacturer incentive programs
- Must have the ability to coordinate vendor training and calendars
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experience with the following required:
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Understanding of technical networking concepts and products
- CCNA, Network+, Security+, A+, or other technical certifications a plus
- Organized, detail oriented, and energetic
- Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal), along with an ability to handle and prioritize many diverse tasks
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Optional but recommended:
- A technical background or demonstrated technical ability
- Any IT-related technical certifications are a plus
This role will be based in Houston or Dallas. Accudata offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.
Keywords: Accudata Systems, Inc., Dallas, Technical Client Services Specialist, IT / Software / Systems, Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!