Posted on: May 19, 2019
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too. Java Developer
If you like building innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly
at CSC - the world's leading provider of digital brand, business,
legal, and tax services. We use technology to make businesses run
smoother and smarter and we need talented Software Engineers like
you to make this happen!
Our organization needs a self-starter who is passionate about
making a difference, working within team, and delivering high
What you'll do for us
- Write software in Java as a full-stack developer who will
implement solutions from the user interface all the way down to the
and AngularJS to build customer facing solutions focused on user
- Build stable, scalable, and secure backend services and
- Build software deployment pipelines using CI/CD best
- Be an active participant in the SCRUM software development
process by working closely with other team members to deliver
working software What we'll do for you
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in Spring/SpringBoot
- Front end experience in HTML, CSS, and template engines like
Thymeleaf, JSP, or FreeMarker
- Data modeling and design using ORM frameworks like JPA
- Proficient in SQL Preferred Skills
- NoSQL Databases
- Git and GitHub
- Jenkins & CI/CD fundamentals
- Kubernetes & Docker Why join us?
At CSC--, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and
anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our
innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive
mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled
businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented
people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our
employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer
demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions
for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most
positions are filled with internal moves and employee
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus
recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based
on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family,
including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life
insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off,
tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports
current and future technology initiatives through open design,
sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance
teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with
wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside
work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and
- CSC understands the importance of work life balance and our
work schedule has built in flexibility to accommodate the demands
of everyday life. For example, working some portion of the week
from home is common within our Infrastructure Services team. About
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and
digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping
your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to
protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise
and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are
the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of
the Fortune 500--, more than half of the Best Global Brands
(Interbrand--), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000
financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada,
Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company
capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we
accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and
Keywords: Corptax, Dallas , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!