Software Developer - Full Stack .NET - Digital Lab (PwC Labs)
Posted on: August 24, 2019
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools
and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive
efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process
improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology
and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions
are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.The
Digital Lab establishes and maintains a platform where PwC
professionals "find, build and share" automations in an interactive
community. These contributions automate solutions and drive
additional value to our firm. The platform helps to drive strategic
transformation and provides insights for increasing adoption of
cutting-edge technologies. The Digital Lab provides access to how
new innovations are being built and leveraged across the firm.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an
authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all
lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC
Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives
us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and
career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as
individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and
in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to
help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality,
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor DegreeAdditional Educational Requirements: -In lieu of a
Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience that includes
managing technology-focused process improvements, transformations,
and/or system implementations.Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of professional .NET development and SQL development
Preferred Fields of Study:
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success
in the following areas:
- Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and
conventions to create software solutions using Microsoft
technologies such as ASP, .NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java, and
- Working within the Angular platform to build mobile & desktop
- Using Entity Framework;
- Demonstrating an understanding of how ORM's work; and,
- Creating technical specifications and performing code
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success
assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects,
including the following areas:
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
- Mentoring and leading junior developers; and,
- Managing third-party vendors.
As a technical professional, demonstrates ability to research
business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage
in assisting with proposals, considering opportunities across
multiple lines of service.
Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional
services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with
experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and
leverage data visualization tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
Keywords: PwC, Dallas , Software Developer - Full Stack .NET - Digital Lab (PwC Labs), IT / Software / Systems , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!