Company: Hedrick Kring PLLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Hedrick Kring, PLLC is a client-focused, results-driven law firm
located in downtown Dallas with 12 lawyers focused on business
litigation. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs and
startups to large corporations with business operations across the
country and around the globe. We represent a roughly equal number
of plaintiffs and defendants. Our practice is not a cookie-cutter
practice; we thrive on creativity, variety, and flexibility. We are
always working to help our clients achieve their goals. Job Summary
The successful paralegal candidate will work with multiple
attorneys providing a full range of support, including, trial
support; working with e-discovery and document review platforms;
answering phones; preparation/revision of correspondence,
pleadings, and other documents; calculating and calendaring
deadlines and other calendar maintenance; and handling court
filings. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be
a self-starter, and have a positive attitude. We are looking for
paralegals that are eager to learn new things and grow their
professional career. Providing excellent legal services to our
clients requires that our staff has a solid understanding of the
demands of the job. The successful paralegal candidate will be able
to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and possess excellent
written and oral communication skills Essential Tasks
- Maintain knowledge and status of current cases and
- Provide support for attorneys in all types of civil and
business litigation matters.
- Answer phones and communicate with clients and courts on a
- Preparation/revision of correspondence, pleadings, documents
and other clerical assignments as directed.
- E-filing in state court, bankruptcy court, and federal
- Run conflict checks and open new client engagements as
- Maintain calendars, CLE, reports, and time records.
- Book and organize travel arrangements including flights,
- Maintain docketing for litigation attorneys.
- Deposition, meeting, and hearing scheduling.
- Various office and client filings.
- Proofreading documents.Qualifications/Skills Required
- At least 2 years of recent paralegal experience with a law
firm, preferably with a comparable business litigation firm.
- Punctual with excellent attendance.
- Proficient with generating Tables of Contents and Table of
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as
excellent proofreading skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and timely respond to deadlines as well
as balance workload.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with law firm billing software a
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in
cooperative, small office environment and communicate with
attorneys and support staff on every level.Educational Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4-year college degree (or comparable work experience)
We offer a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits
package, along with opportunity for growth.
Keywords: Hedrick Kring PLLC, Dallas , Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!