Senior Paralegal (Mass Torts)
Company: Fears - Nachawati Law Firm
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a talented Senior Paralegal looking for your long-term
home with a successful Dallas-based Firm? If so, the FN team would
love to chat! the Senior Paralegal will be responsible for
assisting high-level attorneys with their mass tort dockets while
providing superior service to our clients. Our ideal candidate has
at least 7 years of experience in personal injury or mass torts,
and we welcome even more seasoned candidates. We look forward to
getting to know you better!
- Coordinate with Attorneys & move cases forward
- Discovery responses and deadlines
- Ordering, reviewing, and summarizing medical bills and
- Responding to interrogatories
- Manage litigation calendars
- Communicate with clients regarding their cases.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance throughout the life cycle of
- Gather, organize, and analyze critical case data and factual
- Handle workflow of cases in case management system
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of paralegal experience
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and create solutions
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to maintain a high case volume
- Strong computer and software skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all
levels of firm personnel, clients, other counsel and vendors.
- Matching 401K
- Generous PTO
ABOUT FEARS NACHAWATI LAW FIRMThe Fears Nachawati Law Firm delivers
a range of legal services including representation of public
entities, personal injury, and auto accidents, bad drug, and
medical device cases, wrongful death, business, bankruptcy, and
Our Firm has a dedicated team of attorneys and staff that work hard
to produce the best results possible for our clients. We strive to
be professionals who are creative, empathetic, and reliable.
Keywords: Fears - Nachawati Law Firm, Dallas , Senior Paralegal (Mass Torts), Legal , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!