Posted on: February 16, 2020
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts,
innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is
financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking
energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and
fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great
colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a RecordingSpecialistfor the Settlement Services
teams in our Plano office to fully support portfolio volume.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Gather documents, complete any needed forms, review chain of
title, request checks to submit for recording within 48 hours of
- Contact recording offices, utility offices, tax offices to
gather research needed to resolve rejects that are not clearly
- Understand Resware, know where and how to gather information
and where to go for file resolutions
- Effectively communicate with onshore/offshore teams and any
party to the transaction about file status
- Monitor assigned files for follow up and follow through to
complete recording activity and shipping to buyers and lenders
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience in Real Estate Title Resolution (Foreclosure Law
Firm). Real Estate Paralegal.
- Research, Review, and comprehension of real estate legal
documents and forms
- Ability to monitor and aggressively follow up a variety of
complex real estate related issues
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with company matching - we want to empower you to
foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28
paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but
examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips
to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives,
including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone
service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Greenhouse, Dallas , Recording Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!