Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Toyota North America
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just
a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of
the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the
future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions
designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We're looking
for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow.
Who we're looking for
The Mortgage Loan Officer will respond in a timely manner to all
team member mortgage inquiries and referrals from relocation
companies. The Mortgage Loan Officer will consult with potential
clients on loan structuring and rate requests. They will be
responsible for the input of loan applications, gathering loan
conditions, working with the underwriting team and communicating
with the client throughout the process. The Mortgage Loan Officer
will also work with the underwriting team to ensure timely loan
closings and may at times attend these closings.
This position does not require cold calling, prospecting or sales
targets. Performance will be measure by service quality and
What you'll be doing
- Consult with team members and recommend appropriate mortgage
products that best suits client needs. Structure and negotiate
loans. Obtain loan applications from team members, collect initial
loan documentation, track loans in the pipeline, follow for added
conditions, coordinate loan closing.
- Collect and analyze customers' documentation for submission to
underwriters for pre-qualification of purchase clients.
- Assess Team Member credit requests, and all aspects of the loan
process, to ensure the bank is compliant with company, regulatory
and investor policies and guidelines. Ensure service quality,
production and turnaround standards are achieved.
- Perform lock extension, pipeline management, and ensure timely
orders of 3rd party documents such as appraisal and title.
- Become subject matter expert on the various relocation programs
and loan benefits to better advise clients.
- Key Contact for TMB Support and Service: Act as SME for TMB
products: Mortgage Loans, Relocation Mortgage Loans and Credit
- Achieve bank customer satisfaction objectives
What you bring
Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS]
- relevant work experience as a mortgage loan officer or
supporting a loan officer
- NMLS License required; must be licensed in at least one (1)
- Current product knowledge of conventional loan programs and
- Working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and
regulations such as TRID.
What we'll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the
details of our industry-leading benefits and career development
opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance
your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well
as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of
whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child
care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse
perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the
communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our
positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status,
or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out
the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job
applicants for employment-based visas or any other work
authorization for this position at this time
Keywords: Toyota North America, Dallas , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!