SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse Day Surgery
Schedule: PRN Full-Time
The Registered Nurse in our Outpatient Surgery area will enjoy
the benefits of brand new equipment in a state of the art facility.
Our experienced staff is responsible for pre-op care, post-op care
and education. Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of the
newest addition to the HCA family!
Seasonal Period: August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021
Seasonal Rate: $57
Completion Bonus: $4000
* Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
* All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours
per pay period during the seasonal period.
* Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
* Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
* During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
* Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
* Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except
401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
* Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have
one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
* Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
* Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
RN Registered Nurse PAT/Day Surgery- Essential Duties and
* Responsible for coordinating registration for any patient
requiring pre-admission testing.
* Coordination of pre-surgery testing of patients for outpatient
surgery and same day surgery.
* Exhibit the HCA Standards of Excellence and exercises strict
confidentiality at all times.
* Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary
* Provide assistance as need in a RN PACU capacity,
Medical City Frisco
Medical City Frisco operates as an acute care hospital with
services including orthopedics, neurosurgery, gynecology, pediatric
surgery, bariatrics, general surgery, ENT, robotics, and ER.
Additional services, including OB and cardiovascular treatment,
will be added in the future.
Medical City Frisco currently has 54 beds, 12 state-of-the-art
operating suites including two DaVinci robots, a 24/7 emergency
room, a full-imaging department with a 64-slice CT, MRI and
fluoroscopy, a fully accredited lab, and a blood bank.
Why work for HCA
Read more about our Benefit and why our employees chose HCA
Current licensure as an RN in TX or Compact license is
Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
Minimum one year hospital Nursing experience required.
Experience working in an Acute Care Pre Op or PACU environment
are required for this position.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.