Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Overview:Good people, working with good people, for our common
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:Ensures the
customer's product order is accurately picked, packed, audited, and
merged properly to minimize error and damage caused from
1st Shift (4:30am-Finish)
Benefits available after 30 daysEssential Functions:
- Scan ULL to record picking/packing data.
- Pack items in tote or box as marked.
- Pick product from picking/packing data.
- Ensure that items are properly packed: glass items wrapped
properly, no heavy items on crushable items, tape on caps of
- Ensure that designated items are properly placed in plastic
bags when necessary.
- Ensure that all required paperwork is completed: packing slips
placed in totes/boxes, customer label properly affixed top
tote/box, packer number placed in designated area of picking slips,
and placement of ULL on side of tote.
- Merge totes on proper pallet for load preparation.
- Maintain established Carousel merge processes and Company
- Maintain a work area that is clean and re-stocked with
necessary items for the following shift.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance and safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a
distribution center or warehouse atmosphere, including, stocking,
pulling orders, packing, auditing, merging and shipping
- Previous experience operating powered industrial equipment
(i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- RF Scanner experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds on a frequent basis. While performing the duties of this
position, the associate is subject to cooler and freezer
temperatures. The associate is required to frequently sit, stand,
walk, and climb. While performing the duties of this position, the
associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures
can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is exposed to
outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the work
environment are typically low to moderate.
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Dallas , Carousel Merge, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!