Solution Architect - Senior Associate, TMT
Posted on: February 25, 2021
A career within Application and Emerging Technology services,
will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients
identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve
their business problems. We help clients design approaches to
integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get
the most out of their technology investment and drive business
results and innovation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior
Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills: Demonstrates thorough knowledge and
abilities in the Application and Emerging Technology field
including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates 3 years experience - Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme
Programming, etc.) in addition to using Agile Tools (e.g. JIRA,
- Demonstrates experience in design, development, and
implementation of Agile transformation strategy ;
- Demonstrates experience in the use of scaling methods such as
SAFe, LESS, or industry equivalents;
- Demonstrates project management experience;
- Demonstrates leadership and problem-solving skills; and,
- Demonstrates communication and presentation skills.Preferred
Preferred Knowledge/Skills: Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or
a proven record of success in current technology applications and
project management skills including but not limited to:
- Prior software consulting experience, ideally in
- Project Management skills (Risk Management, Scope Management,
Change Control, etc.); and,
- Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified
Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP),
Certified SAFE Agilist, Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer
(CST, PST), or Project Management Professional Certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: PwC, Dallas , Solution Architect - Senior Associate, TMT, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!